Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Copy Cat

hey everyone!
Today I could not think of anything to post about so...
of course I had to a Copy Cat.
I stole this post from the best blog\website that is known to this Earth...
made by the one and only Lauren Conrad and her Stylist!
So here is the the post, a post not done by me, because we all know that I could never do such a wonderful post. 
so I have to be a Copy Cat :(
And sadly I find myself being this so called Cop Cat a lot.


 



We found yet another use for those lovely DIY nail stickers. Here’s how we created a plaid party:
  1. Paint your tape with 3 or 4 different colors. Cut into strips. Do a couple different widths.
  2. Paint your base coat. We used an off white vanilla color.
  3. You’ll want to start building from the inside corner and move outward. Over lap one vertical and one horizontal strip.
  4. Now do another set of stickers out from that set.
  5. Keep going until you get to the opposite corner.
  6. Use cuticle nippers to trim the excess sticker.
Always apply a top coat over tape stickers to avoid to peeling!

1 comment:

  1. great post! I love love love the Beauty Department!

    ReplyDelete