Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

I Miss Summer!

I miss Summer SO much! I miss sitting out at my pond tanning and swimming! I miss all the beautiful flowers in my Mom's garden! I miss hanging out with my friends almost everyday! I miss  all my siblings that come home! I MISS SUMMER! I miss the hot sun! I miss everything that has to do with summer! So by now you should know that my favorite season is Summer! Here  are some pictures from the Summers that have passed!

                           this is the candy scramble:My uncles dress up in painters suits and all the kids glue candy on them and my uncles run around and we chase them, it is amazing!
                                                          this is in Washington D.C.
                                   this is the Forth of July we are all dancing to some cool beats!

1 comment:

  1. i miss summer too! it must run in the family. great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete